More Bluegrass Music – related events
Music doesn’t only happen on Monday nights. Here are some other related events in the Central Kentucky area to feed your love of Bluegrass music!
- Appalachia in the Bluegrass – Traditional Music concert series at University of Kentucky Fine Arts Center, Niles Gallery, Fridays at noon in the fall. (Series hosted by Revell Carr, UK Fine Arts, series restarted Sept. 2017)
- Homer Ledford Concert Series – Leed’s Theatre, Winchester KY, Friday nights September to December
- Willie’s Locally Known has many bluegrass music events in its location on Southland Drive in Lexington
- Red Barn Radio – most Wednesday nights
- Woodsongs Old Time Radio Hour – Monday nights
- Kentucky Friends of Bluegrass Music – Meadowgreen in Clay City, KY: Most every Saturday October to April
- Friday Night Bluegrass at the Shepherdsville Music Barn
- Friday night live music at Windy Corner Market
- Saturday night live music at Wallace Station
- Saturday afternoon music at Half Price Books (either Tiverton or Hamburg, rotates) – usually the Blue Dog Trio
- Just a few local bands that usually post schedules:
- Festival lists etc:
- Festival of the Bluegrass June 6-9, 2019!