Friends and Sponsors of the Southland Jamboree –
“The Support Team”
Southland Jamboree is a free weekly concert. We are funded by community-minded sponsors and friends – donations from music lovers – and run entirely by volunteers. Please consider a donation to be added to our “Friends” or Sponsors list and volunteer to help our team!
Our donations and sponsorships are down significantly for the 2017 season. If you value the music and our free Jamboree summer concerts, please consider a donation. If you know of a business or other entity interested in a larger donation for sponsorship, Please contact us.
Sponsors are also available for local businesses or others for the following:
- Underwrite total expense for the season – $12000 est. (Bands, sound crew, sign printing)
- Season sponsor – $1000 or more – our announcer makes an announcement for your business every night for all or part of the season.
- Music sponsorship for $500 per week – our announcer makes two announcements before and during the concert about your business.
- Half music sponsorship for $250 per week – our announcer makes two of these announcements, sharing the spotlight between the two businesses.
- Sponsors are also welcome to set up a table and distribute items or free samples for your business.
- In addition to sponsorship announcements, your business is tagged on our Facebook and Twitter posts and our website schedule page. This web traffic generates a significant visibility for your business for very little effort on your part.
- For sponsorship information, contact Beth Tibbitts at email@example.com
Individual Friends donations are $35 – checks can be mailed to the Southland Association (P.O. Box 4756, Lexington, KY 40544-4756) or cash or checks given to Phil Wyant or other Jamboree organizers at the weekly concerts. Additional donations welcome!
Volunteers are always needed at the weekly concerts to help with setup and teardown, etc. Sponsorship solicitation expertise is very needed as well! Please volunteer to keep our concerts free!
The Friends list for 2017:
Paul & Scottie Eakin
Fred & Carlynn Brandon
Dick and Joyce Quiggins
Wayne and Ann Townsley Evans
John and Donna Goodrich
Mike and Paula Hudson
Robert and Kathy Gendreau
Phil and Carolyn Wyant
Ron and Ann Pennington
Ann and Greg Smith
|To join Friends, please make your donation check in the amount of $35 or more payable to the Southland Jamboree and mail to:|
|The Southland Association
P.O. Box 4756
Lexington, KY 40544-4756
|Or see Phil or Carolyn Wyant at the Jamboree where you can pay your annual dues by cash or check.|