Friends and Sponsors of the Southland Jamboree –
“The Support Team”
Southland Jamboree is a free weekly concert. We are funded by community-minded sponsors and friends – donations from music lovers – and run entirely by volunteers. Please consider a donation to be added to our “Friends” or Sponsors list and volunteer to help our team! Any amount is welcome.
Sponsors are also available for local businesses or others for the following:
- Underwrite total expense for the season – $12000 est. (Bands, sound crew, sign printing)
- Season sponsor – $1000 or more – our announcer makes an announcement for your business every night for all or part of the season.
- Music sponsorship for $500 per week – our announcer makes two announcements before and during the concert about your business.
- Sponsors are also welcome to set up a table and distribute items or free samples for your business.
- In addition to sponsorship announcements, your business is tagged on our Facebook and Twitter posts and our website schedule page. This web traffic generates a significant visibility for your business for very little effort on your part.
- For sponsorship information, contact Beth Tibbitts.
Individual donations are welcome in any amount – checks can be payable to Southland Jamboree and mailed to the Southland Association (P.O. Box 4756, Lexington, KY 40544-4756) or cash or checks given to us at the weekly Jamboree concerts. Come visit us in the tent! Additional donations always welcome!
Volunteers are always needed at the weekly concerts to help with setup and teardown, etc. Sponsorship solicitation expertise is very needed as well! Please volunteer to keep our concerts free!